VISION FOUNDATION TRUST
Vision Foundation Trust is Public Charitable Trust was founded by Dr. Anil Kothari under the aeges of Dr. Kothari’s eye hospital in year 2007.Main Objectives of trust
- Service to the poor/ deserving persons.
- Spread of Education.
- Medical service including organizing free Eye Camps, school screening or any other mean of eradicating blindness.
- To organize Screening eye camps in remote villages and select patients requiring surgical and medical treatment and to provide the same at free of cost at Dr Kothari’s Eye Hospital.
- Organize screening camps in selected remote villages every month.
- Eye Specialist accompanied with trained staff visits and select cases for surgery and patients requiring medical treatment in hospital.
- Transportation is arrange by trust to the base hospital.
- Cases are managed accordingly and those requiring surgery are operated free of cost.
- Food and Medicines are provided by trust.
- Transport is arranged to drop the patients back to their respective villages.
- Everything is done free of cost by trust.
- We try to attain a target of 1000 or more free surgeries every year .